Obserwatorzy

niedziela, 28 czerwca 2015

Madame Tussaud & Buckingham Palace

At first I didn't want go to Madame Tussaud. I thought that it's just place where tourists are spoof but lot of my friedns decided to go there so I change my mind and ... I don't regret :) I think that I won't go there again but for the first time It was amazing and it is worth all money. Of course the queue could discourage bacause I was standing there about 2 hours. So if you are in London you should without doubt go there! :)

Na początku nie chciałam iść do Madame Tussaud. Byłam pewna, że jest to trochę naciągane. W końcu po namowach koleżanek zdecydowałam się tam pójść i nie żałowałam. Wręcz przeciwnie, gdybym nie poszła plułabym sobie w brodę, że nie zobaczyłam tak wspaniałego miejsca. Kolejka, która ciągnie się w nieskończoność zniechęca, ale warto wystać te dwie godziny i pomarudzić bo taka okazja jak wejście do Madame Tussaud może się nie powtórzyć :)














When I was younger I wanted to be a princess like every little girl. All Disney movies are responsible for this. Now I'm 18 but I still want to be a princess. It sounds very strange but I've watched a lot of movies about princess and I still want to live in the castle. Castle from fairytale. Things for little girls? I don't think so. Even if we are adult or we seem to be adult inside we are still children. So when I saw Buckingham Palace all my dreams came true and again I dreamt about living in the castle. Maybe one day (ha ha ha ). Who knows :) 

Zobaczyłam Buckingham Palce i wszystkie sny z dzieciństwa powróciły. Bo która z małych dziewczynek nie chciała być księżniczką i mieszkać w zamku? Chyba żadna :)














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz