Obserwatorzy

wtorek, 30 czerwca 2015

Navy Blue

One of the best color has been invented ever. Almost every day I wear something in navy blue. A lot of people couldn't exist without black. I couldn't exist without navy blue. Holidays started a few days ago but I feel like suddenly I should go to school. Terrible feeling. I still have this nagging feeling that I have test or something. The worst thing is that I will start feeling holidays in last days on holidays but I don't think that I'm the only one who feel the same thing. Unfortunatelly the weather is changing and It's getting warmer and warmer. Again this stuffy thing without fresh air. But what can I say, so we have climate. :) 

Jeden z najlepszych kolorów i jeden z moich ulubionych kolorów. Chyba codziennie mam na sobie coś w tym kolorze. Jedni nie umieją żyć bez czarnego, ja bez granatowego. Wakacje zaczęły się kilka dni temu a ja czuję się jakbym miała iść do szkoły lub co gorsza pisać jakiś sprawdzian. Oczywiście jakby mogło być inaczej wakacje poczuję pod koniec sierpnia. Standard. Pogoda nam się zmienia i niestety zaraz będą upały jak w tropikach. Bez świeżego powietrza tylko duszna parówa. Cóż można zrobić, taki mamy klimat. :)









ph. Iga Szymankiewicz

wearing

Oodji skirt

Big Star jacket

House T-shirt

Six glasses 

Nike shoes 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz